Williams Interactive, known as WMS, is a UK based casino gaming developer. WMS entered the slot developing world over two decades ago in 1994. Since then, the developer created some of the industry’s most well-known slot games. WMS holds its headquarters in Chicago, while operating in 11 other countries.
WMS pride themselves in being on the forefront of gaming technology development. They ensure to remain up to date with all the industry trends to provide players with the latest in entertainment and slots. A perfect example of their innovation is the implementation of the Transmissive Reels, which essentially features video graphics appearing on the reels for a more interactive experience. Despite some challenges in revenue during their 22-year existence, WMS proves why durability and longevity are key. As a slot player who cherishes quality and standards, WMS is the perfect choice in online slots.
Types of Slots at WMS
In an industry that is dynamic and continuously changing in nature, it is no wonder many new developers fail to keep the momentum. This, of course, is not the case with WMS who offers an array of exciting and diverse options of slots, along with a strong background in experience. With all the developments in casino technology such as realistic imagery, design advancements and video technology, it is no wonder why slot players are demanding more from their casinos.
WMS has taken up their mantle and as a result, players will find the type of slots at WMS that are original and varying in design, style, RTP ratios, concepts, betting values, and gaming features. Players who prefer simple slots such as classic 3-reel variants or prefer to win in more ways than one, will find WMS a perfectly suited option.
WMS has three types of slots, which either fall into categories such as 3 reel, 5 reel and progressive slots. From a concept perspective, WMS slots are built on movie and TV themes, Egyptian, Asian and even underwater themes to ensure that individuals player preferences are met.
Another incredible thing to note is that some of the WMS 5 reel slots such as Raging Rhino and Double Buffalo Spirit, feature multiway technology. This means that players can win from every position possible, which includes left to right, right to left, and across adjacent reels.
WMS Slots Casinos 2018
- For the best in amazing mobile gambling
- $1000 welcome offer over 4 match deposits + 222 free spins
- 350+ games to keep you entertained for hours
- Named "King of Mobile Casinos" for a reason!
- $350 bonus money + 100 free spins
- 300+ slots games to keep you spinning for hours
- Voted "Mobile operator of the year" in 2016
- Founded in 2012 and licensed in Malta & UK
The Standard Interface of WMS Slots
WMS is known for creating the most simplistic slots interfaces in the industry. Three reel slots, which are also referred to as traditional slots, feature the most basic interface of all WMS games. Five reel slots on the other hand, offer a little more sophistication and intricacy.
The tabs are all located at the bottom of the game screen and feature either + or – symbols or up and down arrows. These are used under the “lines” and “line bet” tabs. They are used for selecting the number of paylines as well as placing the bet per line. Five reel slots on the other hand, feature more interactive tabs such as “autospin”, “bet max”, “gamble” and “multiway”. As previously mentioned, WMS doesn’t shy away from wonderful features in their slots, as such, players can expect some of the most well-designed games. This of course means above par graphics as they make use of animation, 3D graphics and even photographic visuals.
Popular Slots from WMS
It is a tedious task to pick just a handful of WMS’ most popular slot games, considering the magnitude of the variety on offer. Regardless, we ploughed through WMS’ gaming cabinet and handpicked 5 of their most highly rated and frequently played slots.
- Epic Monopoly: This slot is perfect for players who already love the board game version, as it incorporates some of the famous power moves and plays found in the game. It was so popular WMS made two versions.
- Wishing you Fortune: As the name of the slot suggests, players can make some mega bucks with this one. There are 1024 ways to land winning combinations.
- Crime Pays: Whenever a slot features an RTP of over 95% it can be especially exciting. What makes this one so impressive is that it has the highest RTP from WMS. Crime really does pay and in this case at least 97.04% of the time.
- Fire Queen: If multiway slots isn’t a preference, then maybe Fire Queen’s 11 reels and 100 paylines will appeal to players instead as is the case with this slot.
- Enchanted Fairy: This online slot is perfect for players who prefer simplistic and basic slots as it features 1 payline and is as uncomplicated as it gets.
Tips on Choosing a WMS Slot
With so many options available, we provide some useful tips on how to choose a WMS slot below.
- Choose a slot with a high Return to Player (RTP). We would recommend above 95%, as this will of course increase the chances of winning.
- Lookout for slots with high jackpots or even progressive jackpots. Choosing a slot in this category means that the possibility of making huge returns increases.
- Check the coin range and bets per line. Some slots will offer low minimum bets per line, but actually limit the maximum winning potential.
- Check out the slot features. Some players prefer a combination of free spins, stacked symbols, cascading reels, wilds, scatter symbols, or bonus features. Check the specifications of each slot to get a good idea what’s on offer.
- WMS also has mobile versions of their slots. If preferring to play on the go, check which games are optimised for mobile operating systems.
Reviews of the Best WMS Online Slots
Read our reviews of WMS online slots below before you play.